We are an independent community pharmacy in Hampstead, North London runing under the same ownership for the last 38 years. For information about our team see here.
We provide a travel health and vaccination clinic, full range of NHS and Non-NHS pharmacy services and a home visit osteopathy service.
The nearest tube station: Belsize Park station, on the Northern Line, a ten minute walk.
Parking: On-street pay and display parking bays.
We are closed on Sundays and bank holidays.
Our Facebook Posts
Non-travel related vaccinations offered – Please click on each vaccine for more information – To see our price guide click here.
08/02/18 – Update on national stock issues with vaccines:
- HPV 9-valent vaccine is now back in stock.
- We have a limited supply of trivalent flu vaccine (injection) for children over 6 month of age and adults (£15).
- Whooping cough vaccine is available (£80).
- Hepatitis A vaccine (adult & children) is available.
- We have both children & adult hepatitis A+B combination vaccines.
- Adult hepatitis B vaccine is not available. Children hepatitis B vaccine (for 0 to 15 years of age) is available. For adults we can give 2x simultaneous doses of children hepatitis B vaccine (2x £35) which provides the exact same protection as one adult hepatitis B vaccine.
Walk in travel & vaccination clinic until 24 Feb 18 (09:00 to 18:00 – No clinic on 14 Feb 18).
After 26 Feb 18, book appointments by calling 020 7435 7075.
Opening Hours: Monday – Friday 9 am to 18:30 pm & Saturday – 9 am to 17:30 pm.
We are unable to book appointments via email.
The #FastestHour. Watch. Share. Be Aware!
Based on a true story, the #FastestHour is a national meningitis awareness campaign. Meningitis kills and maims. Knowing the signs and symptoms could save your life.
Are vaccines safe? How do vaccines work? Why do some people claim there is a link between vaccines and autism?
This video looks at why some people are afraid of something that has saved so many lives, and look at the history and science of vaccines.