Address: Hampstead Heath Pharmacy, Travel Health & Vaccination Clinic, 35 South End Road, London, NW3 2PY
We are located right opposite the Hampstead Heath Overground Station.
Parking: On-street pay and display parking bays in South End Road and South Hill Park but NOT in Heath Hurst Road.
Monday – Friday 09:00 to 18:30
Saturday – 09:00 to 17:30
Closed on Sunday & Bank Holidays
Travel and vaccination clinic
- We offer travel health consultations, vaccinations, anti-malarials and travel related retail items, as well as a wide range of non-travel vaccination services by appointments (non-NHS); at our clinic in the above address or your home.
- Home Visit Vaccination Fee: £40 For London and £2.00 per mile from NW3 for outside London.
- Call us on 020 7435 7075 to book an appointment in our clinic.
- For home visit, email email@example.com
- Vaccinations are done at our clinic in London or at your home
- To book an appointment in our clinic, please call us on 020 7435 7075
- We are unable to book appointments for our travel & vaccination clinic via email
- For home visit enquiries, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- The vaccination home visit fee is £50 for London zone 1 to 4 and approx. £3.00 per mile from NW3 for outside London. To arrange a home visit, please email email@example.com
- We are a private (but competitively priced) travel & vaccination clinic, and charge for all of our services. Our price list is available to download here.
- Please bring records of any past vaccinations you have received to your appointment.
- If you wish to have a chaperone accompany you during your consultation, please let us know and we will arrange this.
- We do not charge any consultation fees, however should you attend an appointment and not require any vaccines or medicines, a £20 consultation fee shall apply.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notification.
- We accept all debit and credit cards (also via mobile payments) for purchases over £5, except American Express.
- Stocks of particular vaccines may not always be available.
- Refunds Policy: We cannot offer refunds or accept returns on healthcare items supplied by the clinic. Your statutory rights are unaffected.
- Vaccinations are only undertaken following a full consultation with the pharmacist, including details of travel plans, locations to be visited within countries and your medical history.
- Before departure, all travellers should ensure that they are up to date with the routine NHS (or equivalent) vaccinations schedule.
- Children aged up to 15 years must have a parent/guardian present and able to complete the consultation on their behalf.
- It is a MYTH that you have to avoid or delay your child’s vaccination if they have a mild illness without a fever, such as a cough or cold, or if they have an allergy, such as asthma, hay fever or eczema.
- It’s a MYTH that it is unsafe to take your baby swimming around the time of a vaccination. In fact, you can take your baby swimming at any time before and after their vaccinations.
- If any course of vaccination is interrupted, it should be resumed and completed as soon as possible. There is generally no need to start any course of vaccination again, as immunological memory from the priming dose(s) is likely to be maintained.
- Please bring records of any past vaccinations, the personal child health record (Red Book) and for travel consultations, the itinerary to your appointment.
- In the absence of documentation or reliable history you cannot assume that you have been vaccinated, therefore further vaccines for protection should be given. Generally, there is no harm in repeating a vaccine which might have been given previously.
- It is acceptable to lengthen the intervals between doses of a course, but shortening the intervals is not recommended.
- Repeating previous vaccine doses is not necessary unless this is explicitly stated in the package insert.
- Only a few vaccines should be administered on the same day or at the 4 week interval period; for further details see here and seek advise. Otherwise, most vaccines can be given simultaneously with or at any time before or after each other.