We provide full range of pharmacy services and a home visit osteopathy service.
We offer travel health consultations, vaccinations, anti-malarials, COVID-19 PCR (swab) testing and travel related retail items, as well as a wide range of non travel vaccination services (non-NHS) via a very established and high quality specialist pharmacist led clinic.
To book an appointment at our travel & vaccination clinic please call 020 7435 7075 – Our telephone line is open Monday – Friday 9:00 to 18:30 & Saturday: 9:00 to 17:30. Please bring records of any past vaccinations, the personal child health record (Red Book) and the itinerary to your appointment, as appropriate.
Home visit for vaccinations can be arranged; for details please email us at email@example.com
Location: 35 South End Road, London, NW3 2PY.
We are based opposite the Hampstead Heath Overground Station.
The nearest tube station: Belsize Park station, on the Northern Line, a ten minute walk.
Parking: On-street pay and display parking bays in South End Road, South Hill Park OR you can park at East Heath Car Park/Hampstead Heath
We are closed on Sundays and bank holidays.
Non travel vaccination services – Please click on each vaccine for more information:
See the price guide for our travel health consultations and vaccinations services here.
Our price list is also available to download here
Note (18 Jan 21): Administration of COVID-19 vaccines should ideally be separated from any other vaccine by an interval of at least 7 days to avoid incorrect attribution of potential adverse events.
Coronavirus / COVID19 PCR swab testing (in-clinic or home visit); a 24-7 service
- Throat & nasal swab test
- Detection of an active COVID-19 infection by PCR swab testing
- If you do NOT display COVID-19 symptoms, swab is collected by our specialist pharmacist
- If you do display COVID-19 symptoms, swabbing is done under supervision of our specialist pharmacist virtually – If you or anyone at your home has COVID-19 symptoms, PLEASE DO NOT ENTER OUR PREMISES
- Express results usually in up to 24-48 hours after your appointment (Over 90% of times within 24 hours)
- Test processed by a very reputable accredited laboratory based in central London
- A letter certifying the lab results by a UK registered GP is included – Sent to you electronically
- COVID-19 PCR test price per person: £200 inclusive
- Samples are hand-delivered by our team to the lab to avoid any potential issues with post or couriers
- Home visit fee approx. £50 for London zone 1 to 3 and £3.00 per mile from NW3 for outside London
- To arrange an appointment in-clinic or as home visit, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include your phone number, travel dates (if applicable) and your address (for home visits)
Shingles doesn’t care. But the new non-live shingles vaccine can protect.
We offer vaccination to prevent shingles with the new non-live shingles vaccine; early booking is advised as stock is limited. For more details, see our shingles vaccination page.
BCG vaccination & TB skin testing offered by a very experienced specialist pharmacist in this field
We offer private BCG vaccination for children and adults using the only BCG vaccine licensed in the UK, “BCG Vaccine AJV” made in Denmark. For more details, see our BCG vaccination page.
Home visit vaccination is available as well as the in-clinic service
- Vaccinations are done at our clinic in London OR at your home
- We take all precautions required to protect you and/or your child from coronavirus (COVID-19)
- To book an appointment at our clinic, please call us on 020 7435 7075
- We are unable to book appointments at our vaccination clinic via email
- The vaccination home visit fee is approx. £50 for London zone 1 to 3 and £3.00 per mile from NW3 for outside London. To arrange a home visit, please email email@example.com
- Please bring records of any past vaccinations, the personal child health record (Red Book) and/or the itinerary to your appointment
- Our telephone line is open Mon – Fri 9:00 to 18:30 & Sat: 9:00 to 17:30
- We are closed on Sundays and bank holidays
- Our price list is also available to download here
18 Jan 2021 – We currently have the following vaccines in stock:
1) Pneumococcal vaccines (also known as pneumonia vaccine) PPV23 (a non-live vaccine); vaccination fee: £60 inclusive.
2) Pneumococcal vaccines (also known as pneumonia vaccine) PCV13 (a non-live vaccine); vaccination fee: £100 inclusive.
3) “Trivalent Influenza Vaccine High Dose” for 65 years of age+ (NOT yet available on the NHS); vaccination fee: £40 inclusive. Quadrivalent Influenza Vaccine High Dose is NOT yet available in the UK. For more information see https://www.cdc.gov/flu/prevent/qa_fluzone.htm
To book a vaccination appointment call us on 020 7435 7075.
See the price guide page for more details about our vaccinations services
Your Best Shot – Shingles Vaccine
Shingles is a painful rash caused by the chickenpox virus. Around 1 in 3 people will get shingles in their lifetime. Vaccination is your best shot against shingles. Learn more: https://hhpharmacy.co.uk/shingles-vaccine/
Are vaccines safe? How do vaccines work? Why do some people claim there is a link between vaccines and autism?
This video looks at why some people are afraid of something that has saved so many lives, and look at the history and science of vaccines.