We provide full range of pharmacy services and a home visit osteopathy service.
We offer travel health consultations, vaccinations, anti-malarials and travel related retail items, as well as a wide range of non travel vaccination services (non-NHS).
To book an appointment at our travel & vaccination clinic please call 020 7435 7075 – Our telephone line is open Monday – Friday 9:00 to 18:30 & Saturday: 9:00 to 17:30. Please bring records of any past vaccinations, the personal child health record (Red Book) and the itinerary to your appointment, as appropriate.
Home visit for vaccinations can be arranged; for details please email us at email@example.com
Location: 35 South End Road, London, NW3 2PY.
We are based opposite the Hampstead Heath Overground Station.
The nearest tube station: Belsize Park station, on the Northern Line, a ten minute walk.
Parking: On-street pay and display parking bays in South End Road and South Hill Park but NOT in Heath Hurst Road.
We are closed on Sundays and bank holidays.
Non travel vaccination services – Please click on each vaccine for more information:
See the price guide for our travel health consultations and vaccinations services here.
Our price list is also available to download here
We offer vaccination to prevent shingles with the new non-live shingles vaccine; early booking is advised as stock is limited. For more details, see our shingles vaccination page.
We offer private BCG vaccination for children and adults using the only BCG vaccine licensed in the UK, “BCG Vaccine AJV” made in Denmark. For more details, see our BCG vaccination page.
- Vaccinations are done at our clinic in London or at your home
- To book an appointment at our clinic, please call us on 020 7435 7075
- We are unable to book appointments at our vaccination clinic via email
- The vaccination home visit fee is £50 for London zone 1 to 4 and approx. £3.00 per mile from NW3 for outside London. To arrange a home visit, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please bring records of any past vaccinations, the personal child health record (Red Book) and/or the itinerary to your appointment.
- Our telephone line is open Mon – Fri 9:00 to 18:30 & Sat: 9:00 to 17:30.
- We are closed on Sundays and bank holidays.
- Our price list is also available to download here
We have both pneumococcal vaccines (also known as pneumonia vaccine) in stock:
1) PPV23 (a non-live vaccine); vaccination fee: £50 inclusive.
2) PCV13 (a non-live vaccine); vaccination fee: £100 inclusive.
To book an appointment call us on 020 7435 7075.
See the price guide page for more details about our vaccinations services
Your Best Shot – Shingles Vaccine
Shingles is a painful rash caused by the chickenpox virus. Around 1 in 3 people will get shingles in their lifetime. Vaccination is your best shot against shingles. Learn more: https://hhpharmacy.co.uk/shingles-vaccine/
Are vaccines safe? How do vaccines work? Why do some people claim there is a link between vaccines and autism?
This video looks at why some people are afraid of something that has saved so many lives, and look at the history and science of vaccines.