We provide full range of pharmacy services and a home visit osteopathy service.
We offer travel health consultations, vaccinations, anti-malarials, COVID-19 PCR (swab) testing as well as a wide range of non travel vaccination services and blood testing (non-NHS) via a very established and high quality specialist pharmacist led clinic.
To book an appointment at our travel & vaccination clinic please call 020 7435 7075 – Our telephone line is open Monday – Friday 9:00 to 18:30 & Saturday: 9:00 to 17:30. Please bring records of any past vaccinations, the personal child health record (Red Book) and the itinerary to your appointment, as appropriate.
Home visit for vaccinations can be arranged; for details please email your post code to email@example.com
Location: 35 South End Road, London, NW3 2PY.
We are based opposite the Hampstead Heath Overground Station.
The nearest tube station: Belsize Park station, on the Northern Line, a ten minute walk.
Parking: On-street pay and display parking bays in South End Road, South Hill Park OR you can park at East Heath Car Park/Hampstead Heath
We are closed on Sundays and bank holidays.
Non travel vaccination services – Please click on each vaccine for more information:
See the price guide for our travel health consultations and vaccinations services here.
Our price list is also available to download here
Administration of COVID-19 vaccines should ideally be separated from any other vaccine by an interval of at least 7 days to avoid incorrect attribution of potential adverse events.
We do NOT provide COVID-19 vaccinations.
COVID-19 Testing Services
We are a private provider of PCR coronavirus testing listed by the UK government as you can see on the gov.uk website.
- PRE DEPARTURE TEST: Next day result (sent by email): £130 per person inclusive – paid when you come in for the test
- TEST TO RELEASE (DAY 5): Next day result (sent by email): £130 per person inclusive – paid when you come in for the test
- DAY 2 & DAY 8 TESTING: Next day result (sent by email): Day 2: £110 per person inclusive & £220 for Day 2 & 8 – paid & booking reference issued when you come in for your Pre departure test or by card over the phone if you are abroad
See our COVID-19 TESTING SERVICES page for more information.
Shingles doesn’t care. But the highly effective non-live shingles vaccine can protect.
We offer vaccination to prevent shingles with the new non-live shingles vaccine (not currently available on the NHS); early booking is advised as stock is limited. For more details, see our shingles vaccination page.
BCG vaccination & TB testing (skin or blood tests) offered by a very experienced specialist pharmacist in this field
We offer private BCG vaccination for children and adults using the only BCG vaccine licensed in the UK, “BCG Vaccine AJV” made in Denmark. For more details, see our BCG vaccination page.
Home visit vaccination is available as well as the in-clinic service
- Vaccinations are done at our clinic in London OR at your home
- We take all precautions required to protect you and/or your child from coronavirus (COVID-19)
- To book an appointment at our clinic, please call us on 020 7435 7075
- We are unable to book appointments at our vaccination clinic via email
- The vaccination home visit fee is approx. £50 per visit for London zone 1 to 2 and £3.00 per mile from NW3 for outside London. To arrange a home visit, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please bring records of any past vaccinations, the personal child health record (Red Book) and/or the itinerary to your appointment
- Our telephone line is open Mon – Fri 9:00 to 18:30 & Sat: 9:00 to 17:30
- We are closed on Sundays and bank holidays
- Our price list is also available to download here
- We offer private blood tests at affordable prices with timely results
- Currently we have waived our £30 phlebotomy fee. So you only pay the prices quoted here with no other charges.
- We use London based reputable medical laboratories which are UK regulated
- You do NOT need your own doctor’s referral, as this is provided by our own doctor
- Currently our clinic based phlebotomy service runs on Thursdays and Saturday
- Taking your blood samples are done at our clinic in Hampstead (North Central London) OR at your home
- Select your blood test(s) and call us on 020 7435 7075 to book an appointment
- The phlebotomy home visit fee is approx. £50 per visit for London zone 1 to 2 and £3.00 per mile from NW3 for outside London. To arrange a home visit, please email email@example.com
- To enquire about this service, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
See our blood testing service details here.