We provide full range of pharmacy services and a home visit osteopathy service.
We offer travel health consultations, vaccinations, anti-malarials, COVID-19 PCR (swab) testing as well as a wide range of non travel vaccination services and blood testing (non-NHS) via a very established and high quality specialist pharmacist led clinic.
To book an appointment at our travel & vaccination clinic please call 020 7435 7075 – Our telephone line is open Monday – Friday 9:00 to 18:30 & Saturday: 9:00 to 17:30. Please bring records of any past vaccinations, the personal child health record (Red Book) and the itinerary to your appointment, as appropriate.
Home visit for vaccinations can be arranged; for details please email your post code to email@example.com
Location: 35 South End Road, London, NW3 2PY.
We are based opposite the Hampstead Heath Overground Station.
The nearest tube station: Belsize Park station, on the Northern Line, a ten minute walk.
Parking: On-street pay and display parking bays in South End Road, South Hill Park OR you can park at East Heath Car Park/Hampstead Heath
We are closed on Sundays and bank holidays.
Non travel vaccination services – Please click on each vaccine for more information:
See the price guide for our travel health consultations and vaccinations services here.
Our price list is also available to download here
Administration of COVID-19 vaccines should ideally be separated from any other vaccine by an interval of at least 7 days to avoid incorrect attribution of potential adverse events.
We do NOT provide COVID-19 vaccinations.
We are a private provider of PCR coronavirus testing listed by the UK government as you can see on the UK government website (gov.uk):
We provide a reliable and personalised one-stop walk-in service (Mon to Sat – No appointment required). This eliminates the problems and stress which people face with postal travel COVID-19 testing providers.
- PRE DEPARTURE TEST: Next day result (sent by email): £130 per person inclusive – paid when you come in for the test – a walk in service between 09:15 to 16:00 Mon to Sat
- TEST TO RELEASE (DAY 5): Next day result (sent by email): £130 per person inclusive – paid when you come in for the test – a walk in service between 09:15 to 16:00 Mon to Sat
- DAY 2 & DAY 8 TESTING: Next day result (sent by email): Day 2: £110 per person inclusive & £170 for Day 2 & 8 – paid & booking reference issued when you come in for your Pre departure test or by card over the phone if you are abroad – a walk in service between 09:15 to 16:00 Mon to Sat
See our COVID-19 TESTING SERVICES page for more information & fill in the form on this page BEFORE you walk in for you COVID-19 swab test.
We offer vaccination to prevent shingles with the new non-live shingles vaccine (not currently available on the NHS); early booking is advised as stock is limited. For more details, see our shingles vaccination page.
- Vaccinations are done at our clinic in London OR at your home
- We take all precautions required to protect you and/or your child from coronavirus (COVID-19)
- To book an appointment at our clinic, please call us on 020 7435 7075
- We are unable to book appointments at our vaccination clinic via email
- The vaccination home visit fee is approx. £50 per visit for London zone 1 to 2 and £3.00 per mile from NW3 for outside London. To arrange a home visit, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please bring records of any past vaccinations, the personal child health record (Red Book) and/or the itinerary to your appointment
- Our telephone line is open Mon – Fri 9:00 to 18:30 & Sat: 9:00 to 17:30
- We are closed on Sundays and bank holidays
- Our price list is also available to download here
- We offer private blood tests at affordable prices with timely results
- Currently we have waived our £30 phlebotomy fee. So you only pay the prices quoted here with no other charges.
- We use London based reputable medical laboratories which are UK regulated
- You do NOT need your own doctor’s referral, as this is provided by our own doctor
- Currently our clinic based phlebotomy service runs on Thursdays and Saturday
- Taking your blood samples are done at our clinic in Hampstead (North Central London) OR at your home
- Select your blood test(s) and call us on 020 7435 7075 to book an appointment
- The phlebotomy home visit fee is approx. £50 per visit for London zone 1 to 2 and £3.00 per mile from NW3 for outside London. To arrange a home visit, please email email@example.com
- To enquire about this service, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
See our blood testing service details here.