We provide full range of pharmacy services and a home visit osteopathy service.
We offer travel health consultations, vaccinations, anti-malarials, COVID-19 PCR (swab) testing as well as a wide range of non travel vaccination services and blood testing (non-NHS) via a very established and high quality specialist pharmacist led clinic.
To book an appointment at our travel & vaccination clinic please call 020 7435 7075 – Our telephone line is open Monday – Friday 9:00 to 18:30 & Saturday: 9:00 to 17:30. Please bring records of any past vaccinations, the personal child health record (Red Book) and the itinerary to your appointment, as appropriate.
Home visit for vaccinations can be arranged; for details please email your post code to firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: 35 South End Road, London, NW3 2PY.
We are based opposite the Hampstead Heath Overground Station.
The nearest tube station: Belsize Park station, on the Northern Line, a ten minute walk.
Parking: On-street pay and display parking bays in South End Road, South Hill Park OR you can park at East Heath Car Park/Hampstead Heath
We are closed on Sundays and bank holidays.
Non travel vaccination services
Please click on each vaccine for more information:
BCG, Chickenpox, HPV, Shingles (including The New Non-live Vaccine), Meningitis B (MenB), Meningitis ACWY (MenACWY), Pneumonia Vaccines: PPV23 & PCV13, Whooping cough (pertussis)
We do NOT provide COVID-19 vaccinations; see list of local providers here: https://www.camden.gov.uk/getting-the-vaccine
We are a private provider of travel coronavirus testing listed by the UK government as you can see on the UK government website (gov.uk).
We provide a reliable and personalised one-stop walk-in service (Mon to Sat – No appointment required). This eliminates the problems and stress which people face with postal travel COVID-19 testing providers.
· PRE DEPARTURE TEST – PCR & Antigen
· TEST TO RELEASE DAY 5 – PCR
· DAY 2 & DAY 8 TESTING – Antigen & PCR
If you would like to proceed, firstly, please fill in the form on our website – see under Step 2: https://hhpharmacy.co.uk/covid-test/
Then, for day 2 tests, please call us on +4420 7435 7075 and we will take payment by card over the phone (all cards accepted apart from Amex) and issue the booking reference number required for your passenger locator form. We have no other payment facility at the moment.
For other tests, you pay when you come in.
See here the Term Of Service for Our Travel COVID-19 Testing Service.
We offer vaccination to prevent shingles with the new non-live shingles vaccine (not currently available on the NHS); early booking is advised as stock is limited. For more details, see our shingles vaccination page.
- Vaccinations are done at our clinic in London OR at your home
- We take all precautions required to protect you and/or your child from coronavirus (COVID-19)
- To book an appointment at our clinic, please call us on 020 7435 7075
- We are unable to book appointments at our vaccination clinic via email
- The vaccination home visit fee is approx. £80 per visit for London zone 1 to 2 and approx. £10.00 per mile from NW3 for other areas. To arrange a home visit, please email the service required, your post code and mobile number to email@example.com
- Please bring records of any past vaccinations, the personal child health record (Red Book) and/or the itinerary to your appointment
- Our telephone line is open Mon – Fri 9:00 to 18:30 & Sat: 9:00 to 17:30
- We are closed on Sundays and bank holidays
- We offer private blood tests at affordable prices with timely results
- Currently we have waived our £30 phlebotomy fee. So you only pay the prices quoted here with no other charges.
- We use London based reputable medical laboratories which are UK regulated
- You do NOT need your own doctor’s referral, as this is provided by our own doctor
- Currently our clinic based phlebotomy service runs on Thursdays and Saturday
- Taking your blood samples are done at our clinic in Hampstead (North Central London) OR at your home
- Select your blood test(s) and call us on 020 7435 7075 to book an appointment
- To enquire about this service, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
See our blood testing service details here.