We are an NHS pharmacy in Hampstead, North London running under the same ownership for the last 42 years.
We offer private (non-NHS) travel health consultations, vaccinations (including BCG, Dengue, and RSV), antimalarials, blood testing, and weight loss injections via a very established and high-quality specialist pharmacist-led clinic.
To book an appointment at our travel & vaccination clinic please call 020 7435 7075 – Our telephone line is open Monday – Friday 9:00 to 18:30 & Saturday: 9:00 to 17:30.
A home visit for vaccinations can be arranged (an additional outcall charge applies). To make a home visit booking, please email your postcode to firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: 35 South End Road, London, NW3 2PY
Hampstead Heath Overground station is right opposite us and our nearest tube station is Belsize Park station, a ten-minute walk.
Parking: On-street pay and display parking bays in South End Road, South Hill Park OR you can park at the East Heath Car Park (NW3 1TH)
New Vaccinations We Now Offer
Respiratory syncytial virus (RSV) vaccine for:
- Pregnant individuals, given between weeks 28 and 36 of pregnancy, to protect their infants from birth through 6 months of age
- individuals 60 years of age and older.
There is a significant burden of RSV illness in the UK population and unmet public health need.
Dengue vaccine for those 4 years of age & over:
Before your trip to dengue-endemic countries, protect yourself against dengue, the fastest spreading mosquito-borne viral disease in the world.
Pneumococcal 20-valent Conjugate vaccine (PCV20) for those 18 years of age & over:
Even if you’ve already been vaccinated with another pneumonia vaccine, PCV20 can help provide additional protection for you.
We offer vaccination to prevent shingles with the non-live shingles vaccine for adults aged 50 years and over to protect against shingles (herpes zoster) and post-herpetic neuralgia (long-lasting nerve pain following shingles).
This vaccine can also be used from the age of 18 years and over in adults who are at increased risk of shingles.
For more details, see our shingles vaccination page.
We offer private BCG vaccination for children and adults using the only BCG vaccine licensed in the UK, “BCG Vaccine AJV” made in Denmark.
We also offer Mantoux testing (tuberculin skin test) and TB blood testing (Interferon-Gamma Release Assays).
For more details, see our BCG vaccination page.
Full range of vaccinations offered (including BCG, Dengue and RSV)
- Private vaccinations are done at our clinic in London OR at your home (outcall charge applies)
- We offer a comprehensive range of vaccinations privately, including all vaccines in the UK routine immunisation schedule
- See our vaccination price list & terms of service here
- To book an appointment at our clinic, please call us on 020 7435 7075
- £25 fee is applicable, when an appointment is not attended, cancelled or rescheduled less than 48 hours before the appointment time OR should you attend an appointment and not require any vaccines or medicines
- Vaccinations or any other advise are only given following a full consultation with our specialist pharmacist, based on your specific medical / vaccination history and the details of your travel plans (if applicable)
- It is important to bring the records of any past vaccinations, the personal child health record (Red Book) and for travel consultations, the itinerary to your appointment
- We offer private blood tests at affordable prices with timely results
- Currently, we have waived our £30 phlebotomy fee. So you only pay the prices quoted here with no other charges.
- We have access to almost all blood tests via two UKAS accredited London based reputable laboratories
- Select your blood test(s) and call us on 020 7435 7075 to book an appointment
- To enquire about this service, please email email@example.com
See our blood testing service details here.