We are an NHS pharmacy in Hampstead, North London running under the same ownership for the last 40 years. For information about our team see here.
We offer travel health consultations, vaccinations, antimalarials, a wide range of non-travel vaccination services, COVID-19 PCR & Antigen testing, blood testing, and weight loss injections via a very established and high-quality specialist pharmacist-led clinic.
To book an appointment at our travel & vaccination clinic please call 020 7435 7075 – Our telephone line is open Monday – Friday 9:00 to 18:30 & Saturday: 9:00 to 17:30. Please bring records of any past vaccinations, the personal child health record (Red Book) and the itinerary to your appointment, as appropriate.
A home visit for vaccinations can be arranged; for details please email your postcode to firstname.lastname@example.org
The nearest tube station: Belsize Park station, on the Northern Line, a ten minute walk.
Parking: On-street pay and display parking bays in South End Road, South Hill Park OR you can park at the East Heath Car Park
We are closed on Sundays and bank holidays.
Medicated weight loss service
We offer medically-approved, safe, and effective weight loss injections with appropriate support to achieve and maintain a healthy and sustainable weight.
The medication is self-injected via a pen (a tiny needle-like a pinprick) in the upper thigh or abdomen. It is not a painful injection and you would pick up this habit very quickly.
For more information about our weight loss service see here.
COVID-19 Testing Service
We are a private provider of travel coronavirus testing listed by the UK government as you can see here (gov.uk).
We provide a reliable and personalised one-stop walk-in COVID-19 PCR and antigen testing service. This eliminates the problems and stress that people face with postal travel COVID-19 testing providers.
If you would like to proceed, firstly, please fill in the form on our website – see under Step 2: here.
We offer vaccination to prevent shingles with the new non-live shingles vaccine (not currently available on the NHS as a routine vaccine).
For more details, see our shingles vaccination page.
We offer private BCG vaccination for children and adults using the only BCG vaccine licensed in the UK, “BCG Vaccine AJV” made in Denmark.
For more details, see our BCG vaccination page.
Full range of vaccinations offered
- Private vaccinations are done at our clinic in London OR at your home
- See our vaccination price list here
- To book an appointment at our clinic, please call us on 020 7435 7075
- Our telephone line is open Mon – Fri 9:00 to 18:30 & Sat: 9:00 to 17:30
- We are unable to book appointments at our vaccination clinic via email
- Please bring records of any past vaccinations, the personal child health record (Red Book) and/or the itinerary to your appointment
- The vaccination home visit fee is approx. £80 per visit for London zone 1 to 2 and approx. £10.00 per mile from NW3 for other areas. To arrange a home visit, please email the service required, your post code and mobile number to email@example.com
Blood testing service
- We offer private blood tests at affordable prices with timely results
- Currently, we have waived our £30 phlebotomy fee. So you only pay the prices quoted here with no other charges.
- We use London based reputable medical laboratories which are UK regulated
- You do NOT need your own doctor’s referral, as this is provided by our own doctor
- Taking your blood samples are done at our clinic in Hampstead (North Central London) OR at your home
- Select your blood test(s) and call us on 020 7435 7075 to book an appointment
- To enquire about this service, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
See our blood testing service details here.